Thoughts on the SuperbowlFebruary 7, 2008 at 3:13 pm | Posted in Random | 3 Comments
I know I know I’m a little late, but things happen and you’ll live, just like I will live after watching the Pats play horribly on Sunday night. The Giants came out to win and my boys looked like they thought they would win aka they didn’t play like they wanted it. Any athlete knows that as soon as you become over confident you let yourself slip and it’s prime time for another team to swipe your perfect season away and that’s exactly what happened. Good job Giants!
I just can’t wait until I stop having to hear my boss whine about it, yes for us Pats fans it was not the most super fantastic night ever, but it’s only a game. On our way home from Sunday night I finally snapped out of it and realized I had so many cooler things to be happy about
1. I was drunk as a skunk … that would turn into a not so happy thing later in the night when I was bowing down to the porceline gods, but go with how I was feeling in the moment
2. My hubby loves me enough to always be my DD
3. I made it home just in time for House
4. My dog could have cared less that we lost she was just tickled to see me and couldn’t get enough of me. Gotta love dogs
5. The Red Sox won their second World Series this year. I don’t care how much you love the Pats they never went through 86 years of trying to get a win. From where I’m standing that second Sox win solidified the fact that the Curse was Reversed and that makes me very happy
there were a lot more, but those were the first five and the ones I remember.