I’ve been taggedJanuary 7, 2008 at 2:42 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments
I’ve been tagged by my favoritest CB!
Now, first things first, why do they call it a meme? I know there’s some scientific thing with building information or something, but really, I just can’t deal with the name. It’s weird and it just doesn’t make sense. Well maybe it does but I prefer acronyms. For example, if it were me I would call them Tag You’re It Blog Questionnaires or something like that, which would be known by all as TYIBQ. <- Makes SO much more sense than meme. Right?
Ok now on to question answering..
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was in my freshman year of high school, were does time go, that seems like it was only a few years ago. And honestly, that makes me feel old. I really am an old married hag now.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was just starting to get into the super crazy stage of wedding planning. Thank god that’s over!
Five snacks you enjoy:
2. Cheese (I’ll leave that one CB)
3. Refried Beans
5. Tootsie Pops/Rolls
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. TLC – Waterfalls (except the rap … the rap is hard)
2. Gangstas Paradise – Coolio
3. Violent Femmes – Blister in the sun
4. Steve Miller Band – Joker
5. Tom Petty – Free Fallin
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off Debit
2. Buy a House
3. Quit my job and …
4. Travel and …
5. Have cute little babies
Five bad habits:
1. Leaving my clothes all over the house
2. Leaving my stuff all over the house
3. Procrastinating ie slacker (me tooo CB)
4. Not taking things out of my car … That reminds me … CB I have your Xmas present waiting in my car to be mailed out oops
5. Wearing sandals in the snow
Five things you like doing:
1. Sleeping/snuggling with Greggers
3. TV … I love my shows
4. Playing with the poop monster aka my dog Puddles and Chester the Molester aka Bubba my Cat
5. Reading a good book
Five things you would never wear again:
1.I wish I could put Bra on this list
3. Scrunchy Socks
Five favorite toys:
1. Iphone (my newest fav toy)
3. KA Mixer
5. Wusthof Culinar Knives – G’s already ended up with stitches once from them. Could there be anything more fun?
Ready or not!?! You’ve been tagged!